RICS HomeBuyer Report
The RICS HomeBuyer Report is ideal for properties of traditional construction in an apparently reasonable condition. It includes a detailed inspection of the property and the following:
- Clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage and outbuildings, showing problems that may require varying degrees of attention.
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the building.
- A list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the property.
- Advice on repairs and ongoing maintenance.
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions.
- Legal issues
that needto be addressed before completing your purchase.
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available).
Overall this report will reveal a property’s true condition and highlight any major defects. This gives buyers the information needed to help make a reasoned decision on whether to go ahead with a purchase. Given it is the less expensive of the two surveys, it offers peace of mind for a reasonable price.
With Gausden-Lane, we also include a free of charge consultation following any report to discuss it and any questions clients may have. All reports are written in plain English and will give a balanced view in order that clients fully understand the condition of the property. For more information or to discuss your surveying needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
7 Langton Place, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1NE
© 2019 Gausden-Lane
Gausden-Lane is a trading name of Mortimer & Gausden Ltd
Registered in England and Wales
Company no 07025942
VAT no 988883426